About LauraLee

>> Friday, January 1, 2010

Daughter of the Almighty, wife of almost 20 yrs. to Brian, Mama bear & taxi driver to 3 stinkers, mentor, sister, friend, writer & speaker. I long to be authentic & share the Word of Truth in person and online.

I've been writing, leading worship, performing, directing and acting in front of audiences since childhood. God has recently called me to use the gifts He's given me to speak to Christian women.

I like to mix my life experiences--the big, the small, the great & the ugly--with a bit of dramatic humor in order to show how the Lord has been up close and personal each step of the way.

Whether it's parenting toddlers or teens, being a church volunteer, trying to make sense of the marriage thing, or overcoming tragedies or struggles--past or present, I hope to communicate God's largeness through it all.

See my contact page if you'd like more info on speaking for your moms' or women's group.


Click here to read my testimony:


3 comments:

Kathy C. January 2, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

How exciting Laura Lee. I can't wait to see what you'll have on your new blog in this new year! :)

Anonymous,  January 22, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

LOVE this story! Thank you for posting this Laura, it was so touching! Just what I needed today! Blessings!

Post a Comment

I'd love to know how you see it!

Blog Design by:

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP