Friday's Faith-Filled Five

>> Friday, January 15, 2010

I wanted to share five posts this Friday that the Lord used to strengthen or encourage my faith walk this past week:

First of all, this post about the disaster in Haiti had both balance and intentionality...


Beautiful, poignant in every way...


Made me spew my drink, and at the same time, made me think...


An example I will never forget, and one that reached in and grabbed the deeper parts of my heart:



INCREDIBLE devotion mixed with fiction. I've not the words to describe how powerful this was...

These, and so many other incredible posts this week from those the Lord has called to preach, teach & reach. I'm richly blessed to be a teeny, tiny part of this community working together to glorify the name of Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

Betsy Markman January 15, 2010 at 7:10 AM  

Thank you for the "fave," Lalee! You're a big blessing to me, too!

elaine @ peace for the journey January 15, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

Betsy's "Gilden Box" along with the second part "Lost in the Packaging" stirred me as well. Both of you gals hold the pen very well.

You minister to my heart.

peace~elaine

Genny January 15, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

What a blessing to stop over here to say hi and see my Grace is link at (In)Courage listed. Thank you so very much.

Hugs,
Genny

Post a Comment

I'd love to know how you see it!

Blog Design by:

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP