Online Encouragement, Inspiration & Admonition

>> Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wow, I had the opportunity to log-in to the "A Woman Inspired Conference" this morning. Though I was not able to attend yesterday, I feel blessed to have been ministered to today!

So far, I've been inspired to live with less from speaker Katie Clemons, and to keep better organized what I have with Tanna Clark. Lemme tell you, this domestically challenged darling has needed every word! Love it.

You know, tons more is around the corner this week and worth every penny. Click here if you'd like to find out more:

Also, I saw at the Internet Cafe today that they are encouraging women again this year with the Blessed Aroma nominations. It's not a contest, merely a place to allow readers to share what blogs have inspired them this year. I can't wait to connect with yet more Godly women making a difference in the blogosphere, as I've already met so many of them. We're all in it together, and that is a really exciting thing.

God's word is being lived out online:

"Therefore encourage one another
and build each other up,
just as in fact you are doing."
1 Thessalonians 5:11

So click on this button if the Lord leads you to encourage someone with your nomination:


1 comments:

Amy January 26, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

I love the internet cafe and I look forward to seeing the results.
Blessings,
Amy

Post a Comment

I'd love to know how you see it!

Blog Design by:

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP