Word-Filled Wednesday at the Cafe

>> Wednesday, June 9, 2010




It's Word-Filled Wednesday, Hosted by the Internet Cafe! Go by there to see the links to other blogs which are not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ.


So have you sorted through your closet lately? The closet of your heart, that is? 



Jesus: there is no better name brand. He is the perfect size, perfect style, perfect shade for your complexion, perfect fit for your personality. He is Jesus, and He is Your very life!

He longs to be a part of everything we do, everywhere we go & every relationship we have, reflecting Him in every aspect of our lives.

So let's "take off" the stuff that gets in the way of our relationship with the Lord,
and in faith, "put on" the presence of Jesus instead.


13 comments:

lori June 9, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

Actually I JUST did this...mom brought over bags of clothes and I just sorted and sorted...This is the PERFECT reminder for me..you know that!

loved it!
my phone just dinged...it was you!
YAY!!

love you!
lori

Anonymous,  June 9, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

Very cute! Looks like a great reminder to put in a preteen girls room!

Denise June 9, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

I really like this sweetie.

Joanne Sher June 9, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

Love this! great reminder and a darling pic!

Rachel June 9, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

Loved this....thank you for sharing...that is right where I have been lately...trying to make God a part of each choice, decision, thought process, goings and comings each day.

Susan June 9, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

Oh how neat, and so creative!!

Whidbey Woman June 9, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

Cute post, and you speak the truth Sister!!!!

partialemptynester June 9, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Oh, I just love the illustration for this verse, how creative!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Debbie Petras June 9, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

Well said Laura Lee. I love the graphic for the Romans verse. These days my closet is such a mess. I'm so glad that Jesus is my wardrobe.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

aspiritofsimplicity June 10, 2010 at 2:31 AM  

Wonderful comparison. I love it.

livinginbetween June 10, 2010 at 3:18 AM  

I've always loved the visual of putting on Christ, and I love what you said, "Jesus: there is no better name brand." So true!

Karen June 10, 2010 at 4:51 AM  

This was so very awesome!

Cathy June 10, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

That is precious and an excellent Word.

Post a Comment

I'd love to know how you see it!

Blog Design by:

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP